THIS BLOG CURRENTLY IS INACTIVE. THANK YOU FOR STOPPING BY . . . . THIS BLOG CURRENTLY IS INACTIVE. THANK YOU FOR STOPPING BY . . . . THIS BLOG CURRENTLY IS INACTIVE . . . . THANK YOU FOR STOPPING BY.

Saturday, February 23, 2008

A Glimpse of Outward Infinity


This stunning video contains what is called "the single most important picture ever taken by humanity." Actually it contains several taken in 1995 by the Hubble space telescope. I'll let the video speak for itself, but the point is, we reside in a realm that is too large to comprehend.

Now, viewed in conjunction with the fractal video below, you get a clear idea of how we reside at the fulcrum of two vast infinities. Draw your own conclusions.

1 comment:

Trée said...

Gregory, thanks for sharing. I had not seen this video nor have I taken the time to raise my head from my desk and paper and contemplate the night sky. I think I will, tonight.